The Sims team has officially announced that The Sims 4 Seasons will be coming to Xbox One & PS4 on November 13th, 2018. You can read the full blog post below.
The Sims 4 Seasons
Add weather to your Sims’ lives to tell new stories, enjoy seasonal activities, and celebrate heartfelt holidays with The Sims™ 4 Seasons*. Make the most out of the weather all year round, from crisp snowfalls to sweltering heat – every world is affected by seasons in unique ways. Create a winter story with ice skating, befriend a magical scarecrow at the fall harvest, share a spring fling during a downpour, or host a summer pool party. Gather friends and family to celebrate holidays complete with traditions, gifts, and special guests. Stay warm or keep cool with all-new outfits to brave the elements. Even begin a blossoming gardening career as a botanist or by crafting floral arrangements!
- Experience Impactful Weather – Enjoy four stunning seasons and dynamically changing weather that affect all aspects of your Sims’ lives. From hot and sunny to blustery and snowy, every world’s climate is unique and impacts your Sims’ choices, relationships, and daily activities. Control the elements to summon thunderstorms, clear up overcast skies, or jump between seasons.
- Revel in Seasonal Activities – Year-round activities provide Sims fun and entertaining ways to enjoy the seasons. Bundle up to build a snow pal with friends, create snow angels, or perform cool tricks at the skating rink. Toss on a raincoat to splash in a spring shower and explore the outdoors to earn badges as a scout. Dress Sims in new swimwear to cool off in the sprinkler or play in the kiddie pool. Harvest honey in the fall, play in leaves, or have child Sims make homemade holiday crafts.
- Celebrate the Holidays – Decorate your home and bring Sims together to celebrate heartfelt holiday traditions. Ring in the new year with a celebration, enjoy a romantic date during Love Day, or gather the family for a bountiful harvest feast. Watch as your Sims count down the calendar days until Winterfest, where presents are gifted, decorations are hung, and Father Winter pays a visit. You can even create custom holidays and choose how your Sims celebrate.
- Grow Your Gardening Career – Create beautiful bouquets and unearth new discoveries in the gardening career. With a newfound green thumb as a floral designer, Sims craft flower arrangements and make deliveries around town. More scientific Sims can become a botanist, where they’ll analyze plants, write scientific papers, and gain notoriety to earn grants. Advance your Sim’s budding talents to unlock fresh skills, new outfits, and handy objects.
- Studio: Maxis
- Pack Type: Expansion Pack
- Platform: PS4, Xbox One
- Release Date: November 13